Telefire Fire and Gas Detectors Ltd. (“Telefire”,“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website https://telefirecomnew.wpenginepowered.com/ (the “Website”).
Services means the Website and applications, software and any other product or service that Telefire markets to its customers.
By accessing the Website and/or the Services, you agree and accept, at your own free will, that we may gather, process, store and/or use your personal data in accordance with the terms set forth below.
You do not have any legal obligation to provide any information to us, however, we require certain information in order to provide the Services. If you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services or fulfil your order for products.
3. Types of Data Collected
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to: email address, first name and last name, phone number, address, the name of your organization, country, ZIP/postal code, city.
When ordering Telefire products, you may be asked to provide, in addition to the information mentioned above, you ID number and your credit card details.
As you interact with our Website and/or the Services, we automatically collect Usage Data (as defined below). We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive such data if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
4. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting Telefire’s email address, [email protected] and requesting to be removed from the mailing list.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services or when you access the Services by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Services with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Services, we may also collect the following information: name, email address, date of birth, telephone number (work, mobile), , office location and other data.
5. Use of Data
Telefire uses the Personal Data collected for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our Services.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To allow you to order products or services.
- To publish content and information.
- To improve our Services.
- For statistical and analytical purposes.
- To provide customer services and support with regard to Telefire products or the Serivce.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To contact you and provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- To deliver personalized advertisements and marketing, including via email, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, by Telefire of third parties, unless you request us not to do so.
- To maintain security of the Services.
- To prevent unauthorized or illegal activity in relation with the Services.
- As required by subpoena, law, or other legal process.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Third party Use of Data
Telefire may disclose the Personal Data about you, in whole or in part, to any third parties, subject to the fulfillment of one of the following conditions:
- Telfire has obtained your consent to disclose such Personal Data.
- Disclosure of the Personal Data or its sharing with certain parties is necessary for the provision of the Services, such as the transfer of credit card information to the online clearing company. It should be emphasized that unless otherwise stated and agreed, these parties have no right to use such information beyond the purpose for which it is provided by Telefire.
- When the disclosure of the Personal Data is required by law and / or if necessary in legal proceedings, including in the event that Telefire receives a court order instructing Telefire to provide your details or information about you to a third party.
- In the event of a legal dispute between you and Telefire that requires the disclosure of your Personal Data.
- To our professional advisors (including lawyers and accountants), as needed for the provision of their services.
- To entities related to Telefire (subsidiary, parent company, sister company, etc.), for promoting Telefire’s group business goals.
- In the event that Telefire finds that your actions in the relevant products violate the Terms or are unlawful.
- As required by any applicable law or competent authority.
It should be emphasized that the details provided to Telefire can be cross-referenced by Telefire with other information about you that is already in Telefire’s possession (for example, from your use of Telefire’s products or services).
7. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or when we are legally obligated to retain the data for longer time periods.
8. Transfer of Data
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights
Certain privacy laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR, provide users with rights related to their Personal Data.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want to fulfill any right that you may have under applicable data protection laws, please email us at [email protected] or inform us by regular mail to Telefire Fire and Gas Detectors Ltd., 43 Ha’Sivim St., Petah Tikva.
You have the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide Services without some necessary data.
11. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website and/or in the Services, prior to the change becoming effective.