- Control Panels
- Modules & Accessories
- Integration systems
The GUARD-7 is designed for relatively small sites, with the advanced features and capabilities of large sites
As smart as it is small! Open fire detection and extinguishing system that provides a solution for small building and offers all the advantages, performance and technologies of larger systems.
Control of up to 60 input and output devices
GUARD-7 is an advanced analog addressable fire detection and extinguishing which was developed modularly using advanced technologies, allowing maximal flexibility in operation and installation. The system is designed to be installed in small projects required to meet advanced command, control and programing capabilities and addressed the latest requirements of modern buildings and safety requirements including built-in smoke management, addressable PA, command, control and integration with other systems in the building.
The system is designed and operates in compliance with SI 1220, the American UL 864 standard and the European EN 54.
The system is suitable for installation in facilities such as:
Modern Design and Advanced Interface
- Modern and innovative design
- Clean-lined plastic body
- Can be installed flush or on the wall
- Well designed and user-friendly graphic display on 64 x 240 pixel LCD screen
- LED lights for main events display
- Symbolic and detailed interface
- Control screen for identification of events and faults in a quick and easy fashion during routine and emergency.
Easy Installation and Operational flexibility
- Fast and easy installation
- Connection of up to 3 digital remote annunciator panels
- Command of up to 60 input and output devices
- Rapid, simple and fast programing of detectors, buttons and additional devices.
- Updating and programing without any downtime
- Automatic drift compensation to adjust detector sensitivity.
- Alarms history and reports of up to 250 alarms / 1,000 faults
Advanced Control and Maximum Reliability
- Control devices for continuous and reliable operation
- Indicator alarms, general or individual alarms (matrix) in addressable devices.
- Fixed and cutting-edge control of system lines
- Protection of the communication lines with an Advanced Current Management (ACM) system
- Automatic drift compensation for the prevention of false alarms
- Battery charging and alarms on inability to supply current under load
- Alarm verification system
- Time and date display clock including holidays, for the adjustment of day/night sensitivity for event recording and investigation
- Built-in smoke management